Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY: Make up remover!

Okay ladies when I seen this wonderful concoction from a fellow blogger and personal friend Jaclyn I thought amazing and I must try. I think the #1 reason why I loved this so much is because its all baby products and since I have sensitive skin I thought this would be perfect for me!
- Oh yeah may I add that you get so much for you $$$ and I'm down for that! Anyways lets get to it.....






P.S I doubled my recipe to fill the whole mason jar!

What you'll need:

1 Mason jar
or some sort of container

2 Cups of warm water
2 TBS of tear free baby shampoo
1/2 TSP of baby oil or coconut oil, tea tree oil, olive oil.... etc

Place warm water into mason jar,and combine ingredients, stir in baby shampoo not until it gets bubbly but just enough so that you can see it fully mixed in, stir in oil and DONE

Lets see how it works:


Yup took off my MAC eye shadow and mascara in one swipe, I also love that this does not make your eyes greasy.. pretty much im in love & I will never buy make up remover again <3


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment